DEFRA Approved Wood Burning Stoves
Clean and Efficient Wood Burners, UK
You can’t go past the Pyroclassic IV for performance, style and build quality. Pyroclassic Fires have been making and supplying wood burning fireplaces in New Zealand for more than 30 years and now you can enjoy one too. With more than 100 colours to choose from, you'll find a colour you love!
Efficient Wood Burning Stoves
This website showcases the unique, clean, fuel efficient log burning stoves developed in New Zealand as "the cleanest most efficient wood fire". Here you can download a brochure which explains the outstanding fuel efficiency, water heating properties and the overnight 12 hour burn capabilities of this remarkable log burning stove. Information is given in the website on how to purchase Pyroclassic Fires or log burners in the UK. We are the only authorised UK Distributor of the fuel efficient Pyroclassic.
Wood Burning Stoves providing the following unique features:
- 12 hour burn on one load of material (wood)
- No variable air controls, self-regulating
- No grate, no ashpan, no mess
- Facility to produce hot water, the stove can be run wet or dry.
- Remarkable Heat Storage - provides a 12 hour+ overnight burn
- Unique Air Control
- Provides Clean Air wood burning keeping Wood burner glass clean
- Wood Stoves with Water Heating capabilities
- Wood Burners supplied with choice of colour
- Environmentally Friendly Burners
- A wood burner with an excellent surface for cooking
To order or enquire about environmentally friendly DEFRA Approved Wood Burning Stoves:
Call 03333 231271 or complete our online enquiry form
What Clients Say About Us
Love our Pyroclassic, it keeps our 1920s house toasty warm! Our kids love sitting in front of it after their bath. It is easy to light and burns wood slowly. Very happy with our choice, thank you!! Read More I Foster
I love it because it stays warm all night, can be reignited from the hot coals in the morning then stays warm all day while I'm at work. No other wood burner that I know of can do that. Read More J Randall
I absolutely love my Pyro!!!! My 260m2 house is very long end to end. It heats all but the last few rooms. And it can really crank out the heat. The ceramic storage type heater surrounding the box pumps out heat for a day after it has been switched off. It is wonderful and sturdy and looks fab, stylish with the ability to match your decor. Read More Nicola R