DEFRA Approved Wood Burning Stoves
Clean and Efficient Wood Burners, UK
You can’t go past the Pyroclassic IV for performance, style and build quality. Pyroclassic Fires have been making and supplying wood burning fireplaces in New Zealand for more than 30 years and now you can enjoy one too. With more than 100 colours to choose from, you'll find a colour you love!
Efficient Wood Burning Stoves
This website showcases the unique, clean, fuel efficient log burning stoves developed in New Zealand as "the cleanest most efficient wood fire". Here you can download a brochure which explains the outstanding fuel efficiency, water heating properties and the overnight 12 hour burn capabilities of this remarkable log burning stove. Information is given in the website on how to purchase Pyroclassic Fires or log burners in the UK. We are the only authorised UK Distributor of the fuel efficient Pyroclassic.
Wood Burning Stoves providing the following unique features:
- 12 hour burn on one load of material (wood)
- No variable air controls, self-regulating
- No grate, no ashpan, no mess
- Facility to produce hot water, the stove can be run wet or dry.
- Remarkable Heat Storage - provides a 12 hour+ overnight burn
- Unique Air Control
- Provides Clean Air wood burning keeping Wood burner glass clean
- Wood Stoves with Water Heating capabilities
- Wood Burners supplied with choice of colour
- Environmentally Friendly Burners
- A wood burner with an excellent surface for cooking
To order or enquire about environmentally friendly DEFRA Approved Wood Burning Stoves:
Call 03333 231271 or complete our online enquiry form
What Clients Say About Us
I'm not a 'fire' type of person. I come from the land of central heating (UK). I love how idiot-proof the fire is to light and keep going. I also love how it retains the heat. Magic! Read More S Butcher
We have had ours in for 4 months. I have recommended this fire to lots of people. The love of this fire for us is it burns overnight and in the morning all you do is open it up and throw another piece of wood on and away she goes. We appear to be burning less wood and keeping a LOT warmer, and bonus it heats our hot water. Read More D Cooper